Thursday, September 6, 2012

STILL CRAZY?

Just in case anybody is wondering, the answer is yes, I'm still crazy. Today you can check that out over at Arlee Bird's blog 'A Faraway View', click on the little stars *****

Mr Bird is crazy kind enough to turn his space over to me today. Go ahead, go on over and check it out. No need to linger around here. Leave your comments over there too, that way I can hide the evidence later of just how completely nuts talented I am.

One thing for certain Arlee and I are both FarAway!

10 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to head over there and NOT comment here!

    ...Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weird post. Thanks for being my guest today and giving readers something to ponder.


    Lee
    A Faraway View

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your post! See my comments over there at A Faraway View.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there, done that.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for stopping over at Arlee's blog and leaving some great comments. Not a one of you mentioned lunacy. An even bigger thank you for that.

    Thanks Arlee. I had a great time visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopped over. Back now. Great guest post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd comment here but I don't have the time as there is reportedly some whack that hijacked another blog. lol

    ReplyDelete